If you are attending CAA 2018, you’ll want to have the official conference app on your mobile device. The app helps you navigate the conference schedule and allows you to create your own customized schedule within the app. In addition, you can follow the app activity feed to see posts from other attendees and follow conference news. The app allows for posting to social media accounts and connecting directly with other conference attendees. Check the conference maps in the app and bookmark items and sessions of interest.
Browse all the exhibitors in the Book and Trade Fair and the Cultural and Academic Network Hall in the app.
The app also lists the full calendar of events in Idea Exchange, our new discussion space on a variety of topics.
The CAA 2018 app works on most mobile platforms, including iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. A Web-based version is available for Blackberries and Windows phones.
Instructions for Downloading:
- Go to the Apple App store or Android Google Play store on your phone or device.
- Search for “Crowd Compass.” Download the app called “CrowdCompass Attendee Hub.”
- Search the CrowdCompass app for “CAA” and you should see the app for the 2018 Annual Conference.
- Open the event and you will see all the app features
You may create an account and log in to see the full suite of features in the app.
How to log in:
- Touch the log in at the top left of the menu (the three stripes to the top left of the screen).
- Enter your first and last name in the boxes.
- Enter your email on the next screen.
- Enter the four digit passcode sent to the email you entered.
The HTML5 web-based version of the app is available for attendees who have Windows or Blackberry phones or do not have a smartphone.
Review the App Help icon in the App for assistance with creating your profile, creating a custom schedule, connecting with other attendees, commenting in the activity feed, viewing the exhibitor list, and more.
Jump to the top of the page